- Once signed into your account, navigate to the top-right-hand corner, click on your name, to "create another entity" and then select "trust" in the drop-down menu.
Complete the entity’s profile in four (4) stages and upload your KYB (Know Your Business) documents in step 5, "upload documents":
- (1) Select country of incorporation.
- (2) Complete the trust basic information.
- Note that you will need to provide a unique email address on Step 2 of the business profile setup process. This email address must be different to the one you supplied during signup. The sign up email address and the email used for your personal entity must be the same.
- You must verify this email address in order to invest through this entity.
- (3) Complete the trust physical address.
- (4) Complete the trust bank details and physical address.
In section 5, the following documents will be required for submission and we recommend having these ready if applicable to your trust:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Signed Trust Deed.
- Proof of Identity for the primary contact of the Trust and all beneficiaries.
- Confirmation of bank account for the Trust.
Click on the 'Save & submit' button at the top-right-hand corner of the page to place your profile to 'pending verification'. Once your completed trust profile has been submitted and the relevant documents have been received by our KYB Team, the preliminary cross-reference checks will be conducted. If in order, your profile will be submitted to our wallet service provider for verification. This can take 48 hours to be processed.
You will receive an automated email once your profile has been verified and your KYC status will change from red to green on the platform, confirming that you are now verified and able to fund your wallet remotely.